How You Can Help
Thank you for interest and support of the Rypien Foundation! We are excited to show you all the ways you can get involved and help families in our community battling childhood cancer.
We want to connect with you! In an effort to reduce our environmental impact and overhead costs, we strive to keep supporters informed by using email and online communities.
Please connect! Join our mailing list by clicking here and filling out the form. You'll receive the latest news and updates as well as opportunities to volunteer, information about special events and more!
How Your Donation to the Rypien Foundation Helps Families Battling Childhood Cancer
Your support of the Rypien Foundation funds programs that directly serve the needs of children battling cancer.
Your support of the Rypien Foundation provides children with critically needed services and support they may otherwise not have access to - improving their health, well-being and quality of life.
Your support makes a difference in the lives of families battling childhood cancer.
Thank you for considering a donation to the Rypien Foundation. Click here to find out how you can make a donation today!
Through the generosity of corporate sponsors and partners, 100% of all individual contributions made to the Rypien Foundation directly support programs that benefit families battling childhood cancer.
Sponsors enjoy a wide range of benefits unique to the Rypien Foundation, its events, activities and promotional efforts. There are many ways companies and organizations can contribute and get involved:
- sponsorship of special events
- donation of in-kind services and support
- grants to support Foundation programs and initiatives employee giving/matching
- Volunteer opportunities
- cause-marketing and more!
To find out how your company can get involved, please email us at email@example.com.
Volunteer for the Rypien Foundation
Volunteer support is essential to our mission—provide hope to families battling childhood cancer.
At the Rypien Foundation office, we have ongoing needs for volunteers with many skills. Some examples of volunteer needs are:
- Auction procurement (identifying resources/donations for auction items)
- Event administration (check-in/check-out at events, set up and break down, selling Merchandise, attending community events)
- Office/administrative (filing, stuffing envelopes, organizing, errand running)
- Planned giving & estate planning experts
- PR/marketing (social media, research, writing, media outreach)
- Grant assistance (writing grants, research)
- Graphic design
- IT support
Join Our Volunteer Team
If you are interested in volunteering at The Rypien Foundation, please request a volunteer application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your application and contact you regarding upcoming volunteer opportunities that match your interests and schedule.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!